Monday, September 28, 2009

As long as it is called Today: Random

Welcome to "As long as it is called Today" as we encourage one another. I hope you will join me each week on Tuesdays as we encourage each other in our daily lives as Christians, spouses, parents, and home keepers.

Here is a link to last week's post.


Since today is the fifth Tuesday of the month we'll have a special question (not related to the themes of the other four Tuesdays).


This week's question: Share something special you do in the fall or a special fall memory.



My answer: I love seeing the fall decorations on porches and businesses. One tradition I like is to pick a pumpkin each year. It sits on the porch and then we have fun carving it together.

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Lovebug and I enjoy going to fall festivals.

sister sheri said...

I always remember my high school cross country running days in the beginning of fall.

Debbie Petras said...

I love pumpkins too. I think fall is one of my favorite times of the year. And guess what? Today it's a bit cooler in Phoenix. It's in the 90's instead of 100. LOL.