Thursday, February 4, 2021

A to Z Bible Verse Challenge Week #19





This week for the Truth from A to Z challenge over at The Happy Wonderer we have letter S.
 
The word that came to mind for letter S is SING/SONG.

Sing to the Lord, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day. I Chronicles 16:23

Sing joyfully to the Lord, you righteous; it is fitting for the upright to praise him. Psalm 33:1

Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. Psalm 100:2


There are many instances of singing throughout the Bible.  I've always loved singing, and I have found that it can uplift my mood or change my attitude when I sing.  I sometimes will sing in the van as I'm driving home after I drop Titus off at school in the mornings.  I have found it is a nice way to start my day. 

Do you like to sing?  What types of songs do you sing?


Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

ellen b. said...

I love to sing and worship songs and hymns are my favorites. Whenever my extended family gets together we'll sing together. My husband and I met in a singing group. Thanks for sharing these verses this week, Bethany!