Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Feb 2nd is Groundhog Day in the US of A. Tell us about one day you wouldn't mind living over again, and why you chose that day. 
There have been many days through my life that I now remember with such fondness.  I wouldn't mind reliving our wedding day.  It was such a wonderful day with everything turning out as I'd always dreamed.  It went so quickly and we've talked through the years more than once about how fast the day went.

 2. Something you know beyond a 'shadow of a doubt'? 
That my husband loves me.  He is the best.

3. Give us an example of history repeating itself in some way, in your own life or the lives of your children. 
There have been times with Titus that I will remember back to something that Caleb did or liked when he was this age.  Titus has just started enjoying Legos.  He has gotten out some of Caleb's sets and played with them, and he got little sets for Christmas to put together.  Glad we saved Caleb's!

4. Snowed under, snow job, not a snowball's chance, snowbird, on thin ice, snug as a bug in a rug, tip of the iceberg, snowball effect, run hot and cold....choose a wintry idiom and tell us how it best applies to your life right now. Snug as a bug in a rug....This makes me think of being safe and content.  That is how I feel right now.  With all that is going on around us I am thankful I can feel safety in my home and with my boys.

5. Your favorite sign of spring? 
Seeing little flowers popping up in the neighborhood.  It always makes me smile to see them starting to come up.

6. Insert your own random thought here.
I got a letterboard.  I have been finding fun quotes on Pinterest to put on it.  So far it just says Happy February.  I think it will be fun to have.




Have a day of blessings! 
Bethany

3 comments:

Carla from The River said...

I like your letter board. Happy February!

I like what you shared in answering question 4.
Carla

ellen b. said...

Enjoyed reading your answers for this weeks podge! Happy February to you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I agree with you on reliving your wedding day. Yes, he does love you. Those are sweet memories of Caleb. I like that you feel safe and content. I like your letterboard. Have a nice weekend.