Thursday, February 4, 2021

Thankful Thursday




Time for another post of things I am thankful for this week.  It is so beneficial to pay attention and find the things you are thankful for in your daily life!

This week I'm thankful for...
~ my husband being able to take his truck to the shop to have it checked when he found a squirrel and babies in it!  She had chewed wires!  It's been good he can work at home since we have just the van now to drive since Caleb is so busy too and needs his vehicle this week.  

~ my big boy keeping up with everything he is doing this week.  We knew it was going to be a busy week.  He is showing his steer which we signed up for back in December.  At the time he didn't have a power lifting meet but one was added a couple weeks ago.  He was able to make it work to go to the meet also which is today.  He left at 6:15 this morning to go up to the barn for his steer to be weighed.  He is going to have a long day.  He has a couple more busy days ahead.  

~ playing at the park with my little guy after school.  It was such a pretty day so we went to the park for a while.  He wanted me to go down the slide with him so we did that a few times and also the side-by-side slide together.  

~ new books in the mail to review.  I'm excited to read these two! I just love the cover of The Moonlight School.  I'll post reviews when I finish them!



~ cleaning out some things to donate/get rid of.  I found some stuff in Titus' room as well to put in the consignment sale that is coming up.  I will ask him if he is done with things and he is pretty good about not holding on to things forever if he doesn't play with them anymore.  

~ I mentioned this yesterday, but I'm thankful to have this new fun letterboard.  And it's been fun to look up quotes to put on it.  




Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: