Thursday, October 8, 2020

A to Z Bible Verse Challenge Week #5





This week for the Truth from A to Z challenge over at The Happy Wonderer we have letter E. 


I'm late in doing my post this week and honestly I did not even think about which word to do for the letter E.  Previous weeks I have thought about words for the letter throughout the week.  

I am choosing EARNESTLY.  

I looked and their are quite a few verses with this word.  Several of them are in reference to praying earnestly, and I know that is something I need to do more.

Here is one I found that was familiar to me....

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany



2 comments:

ellen b. said...

That's a great word to think about in following our Lord! Thank you Bethany.

Louca por porcelana said...

Amen!So beautiful.