Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Here is my thankful list for this week.  


~ my husband hugging me, listening to me, and praying for me when he knows I need it.  


~ the way my big boy reacted and helped a friend this week. We are so proud of him.


~ the good report from my little guy’s teacher in our parent-teacher conference (via Zoom!) He is doing great in kindergarten! 


~that my boys had a day off from school on Monday. Titus stayed in his pajamas all day.  I loved having them at home.


~finishing my first quilting project. I love the process and enjoy the time learning something new. 

Titus said he was going to use it on his bed and curl up with it. I’m going to put it on the table with flowers in the middle of it.  



~ getting my van back. I did enjoy the rental car and glad we could get it. We like the extra room it has. 


Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: