Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Today is a special Thankful Thursday because it marks 15 years of marriage for us.  My heart is filled with joy to be married to my best friend for 15 years. We are two imperfect people joined together by God.  I'm so blessed to be his wife and walk through this life with him at my side.  Thank you, God, for my wonderful husband!

Today I am thankful for....
~ 15 years of marriage.  What a blessing God gave me in my husband!

~ enjoying my big boy in his first week of summer vacation.  He's so helpful and fun! He got to go camping and fishing this weekend.

~ our baby boy trying out his little tiny pool he got for his birthday.  We put it on the porch for him.  He did not want to get in but would lean over and splash and think it was funny when his Daddy would spray his brother!

~ a good check up at the dentist for our 6 month appointments.  I'm glad we have such a nice dentist and staff too.

~ finding out I am part of the launch team for a new book called A Different Beautiful by Courtney Westlake.  I was so excited to find this out on Tuesday night!

~ going to the library with my boys.  I love that they both love books.  This will be one of our regular stops this summer.  Caleb is already reading a lot.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Karen said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and hubby! The book title sounds interesting.