Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Guys Slimline Bible


About the Bible:
The Guys Slimline Bible blue chevron edition is the perfect gift for all occasions and features the easy to understand New Living Translation text.

The 53-page dictionary/concordance helps kids locate passages on various topics. Includes 8 pages of full-color maps, a blue ribbon marker, and a special presentation page.

The New Living Translation text is excellent for young readers because it is so clear and they can understand what they are reading! When they can read and understand God’s Word, God can work in their hearts!

My thoughts:
I have been very pleased with this copy of the Bible.  It is a great size to carry, not thick or bulky. The text is a size that is easy to read.  I really liked the NLT version.

If you have a young man in your life this would make a nice gift Bible for him.  I would also like to add that there is another version for girls too!

Here is what my son (age 11) said:
This is a good Bible for boys my age who want to get closer to our creator. It has an interesting and soft cover.  The print is just right.  It's just the right size to carry to church.

This was sent to me for my review by the Tyndale review program.  Thank you.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It sounds perfect and I love what your son had to say about it!