Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Press Pause

You are more than likely getting ready for a Thanksgiving celebration for tomorrow with pies in the oven and plans for turkey, dressing, and sweet potatoes. It seems like everyone is in a frenzy to get through Thanksgiving so they can start the Christmas decorating. (And I know many who have already started.) Everyone is rushing around trying to have the perfect meal, best decorations, perfect gifts, or most wonderful holiday parties and putting so much into these things that the enjoyment is lost along the way.

Join me over at Laced with Grace to read the rest of Press Pause.

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am trying to go slow today and take in every moment of the preparations. I don't do Black Friday shopping. As you know I did put my trees up because I am going out of town all next week Monday through Sunday but other decorations will wait. I want to cherish tomorrow and our dinner. Sure it's a lot of work but definitely worth it. I will try to breathe today! Thank you for the reminder. Happy Thanksgiving.....