Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!  I love being thankful all year long, not just on one day recognized as a day of thankfulness.  I'm glad we have this day too to celebrate.  We have so many blessings each day, and it's so valuable to stop and remember each one. 

This week I am thankful for...
~ the way my husband makes me smile and shows me his love every day!  I value our relationship more than words can say.

~ hugs and snuggles from my sweet boy.

~ time with my husband's side of the family over the weekend.  It was great to see them and enjoy a Thanksgiving meal with them.  My sweet nieces are growing up so fast.  The 4 year old helped me make broccoli salad. 

~ safety and warmth in the icy cold weather we had the past few days.  I'm thankful for our coats, gloves, blankets, heaters, warm vehicles. 

~ memories of loved ones that we miss on Thanksgiving without them here. 

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: