Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband doing things to take care of me.  For example, when we had the oil changed in the car they said our battery was bad.  We are going to have some cold weather this weekend so my husband thought we would get the battery checked.  It is bad so he got it replaced.  I'm glad he thought to do this and took care of it for us. 

~ having Thanksgiving lunch at school with my boy! 

~ our family photo session.  I won a session on a blog giveaway, and our session was so fun.  The picture turned out so pretty as well!  I just love looking at them.  I was excited to get to meet this fellow blogger in person after reading her blog for so many years.  She did a great job with our photos!

~   getting some Christmas shopping done last weekend and also some presents wrapped.

~  watching a football playoff game with my boys.  It was such an exciting game.  We were ahead and then behind.  In the last 35 seconds we won the game.  It was fun to watch! 

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Some awesome thankfulness this week. Glad you got the battery. How nice to win the photo session.