Saturday, October 2, 2010

Prayers and Promises Week #40

Week #40! Wow, it will be Christmas before we know it!

For October my theme for verses will be forgiveness. This week's verse is one that is familiar from Matthew 6:6--"Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors."

This week please remember in prayer:

~ Orion's family as this week will be one year since Orion went to be with Jesus.

~ Denise (Shortybear) and her family.

~ our family in the moving process. We have many things that need to work out timing wise. One of those things we just found out about on Thursday and needing a stove, possibly before closing. We knew were were going to be buying one but aren't sure if it has to be before we close or not. Closing is Oct. 11, that's so soon and we are excited!

Thank you for stopping by. I hope October is a month full of blessings for you as we head into the holidays!

Have a day of blessings!

12 comments:

sister sheri said...

An exciting month for you! Continuing to pray for you and your move!

NanE said...

Thank you Bethany! Your post fits right in with mine today. Have a wonderful Sunday! Blessings, Nan

Denise said...

Praying for you, love you so much.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

forgiveness..good theme. Soemtimes really hard to do....

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for Grandparents and Caregivers said...

Hi Bethany,

Thank you for a good reminder from Matthew 6:6 - it's one my grandkids and I work on often. :) Praying for Orion's family, Denise and her family and you and your family! Have a blessed week.

Karen said...

I pray for each of these requests. Thank you for sharing these and God bless you.

Donnie said...

It seems like our homes have better appliances when we try to sell them then when we live in them. My husband refuses to put seat covers on any vehicle because he says why should the one who buys it later, at a lower cost, have a better seat then him. Logical, I guess.

I think I should forgive him...smile...

I will keep you all in my prayers.

michelle said...

praying for all things to go smoothly for you!

Karen said...

Just lifted all these requests up in prayer. I hope your move goes very smoothly.

Take care,
Karen

Charlotte said...

October is my favorite month. Sounds like it is going to be a good one for you. I'm glad. Moving is such a big job but it also so exciting.
Blessings,
Charlotte

susansspace said...

Add my name to Charlotte's comment! My sentiments, exactly!
Praying for a smooth closing for you on the 11th!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

Thank-you for sharing this scripture with us,even as busy as your are how sweet~~ I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
God Bless,
Ginger