Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Song: "The Voice of Truth"

I wanted to share a song today that I have shared previously. It is probably familiar to you as well if you listen to Christian radio.


It is uplifting and encouraging to me and hope it is to you today as well. The lyrics are just so powerful.

From doing the Bible study Me, Myself & Lies by Jennifer Rothschild I realized that many times we believe the lies of the enemy instead of listening to truth. I have had to learn how to catch myself in listening to the lies and replace those lies with Truth.

Have a day of blessings!

6 comments:

Angel said...

Beautiful song, I love Casting Crowns!!

You are so right about us listening to the lies when we should be leaning on the TRUTH!!

Thanks for the reminder and the song!!

Mocha with Linda said...

This is such a great song. How easy it is to listen to lies, especially those right inside our head!

Loren said...

Amen Bethany!

Listening to those lies can be sooo very deadly. Truly, the battle is within our minds at times! But through Christ, we can have victory!

I love this song and the Truth in its message!

Bless you my friend

Kristi said...

That song is near and dear to our hearts. When we felt like God was calling my husband into bi-vocational music ministry for a season this song spoke volumes to us.

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent song. I agree, the lyrics are powerful.
Thanks for sharing this encouraging video! I pray that we will be able to recognize Satan's lies and cast him out; that we will choice to listen and believe the voice of Truth.

sister sheri said...

Loved doing Me Myself & Lies last year. Life changing!!!!