Wednesday, June 16, 2010

45 Days of Character!

I have shared previously about Seeds Family Worship. My family loves listening to these songs of verses directly from God's Word. I am excited to find out they have a sixth CD coming out later this year, "Seeds of Character." I wanted to share with you an opportunity to help Seeds with this project....45 Days of Character. Over the next 45 days Seeds is hoping to raise the funds to get this next album produced. You can find out more information from the Seeds of Character site. Also I'll leave the widget in my sidebar so you can keep up with the status of the funds raised. If you are able to donate, they are offering some really great specials (free songs and CD) as well to go along with a donation, based on the amount you give.


From personal experience in my own family I know how wonderful these songs are and how they really do get stuck in your heart. My son wants to hear certain ones over and over, and he sings along with the CDs. It is important to hide God's Word in our hearts and these CDs are a great way to do that as a family.

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing my friend.