Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pack a shoe box!

Are you going to pack a shoe box this year for Operation Christmas Child? I wrote about this last year and wanted to remind you it is that time again. It always seems to sneak up on me that it is time to get the shoe box ready. Caleb will help pick things out for ours.


If you have never filled a shoe box for a child and you're wondering what I'm talking about, please go to the Samaritan's Purse website to find out more about Operation Christmas Child. The website will tell you what to put in your box and where to drop it off. The collection dates this year are November 16-23.


Have a day of blessings!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Such a wonderful thing to do.

Debbie Petras said...

Why am I not surprised you would do this and promote it? I think it's wonderful Bethany and I hope many people will join in this year.

Love you,
Debbie

♥Mimi♥ said...

Making my Sunday blessings visits and want to let you know that your blog post about the shoebox is a blessing for me! What a wonderful idea. This is something I MUST DO! Thank you☺

susansspace said...

Would you believe I encountered a sales clerk the other day who had never heard about filling shoeboxes for children around the world? I was happy to tell her all about it. (This particular store lets me have all of the empty shoeboxes I want.)
Thanks for putting this info & reminder on your blog! So many children are given the gospel through this wonderful ministry!
Blessings, Susan