Sunday, November 8, 2009

Proverbs & Prayers Week #45

The verse for this week is Proverbs 25:27--

"It is not good to eat too much honey, nor is it honorable to seek one's own honor."

Do you have a prayer request this week? Here are some I'll be remembering in prayer:

~ all those involved with the tragedy this past week at Ft. Hood.

~ Wills. This is a guy in his early 20s who is battling cancer.

~ Jo, the lady at our church with bone cancer. It was so nice to see her sitting behind us at services this morning.

~ Lana, Marsha's granddaughter.

~ H, a request shared by Marsha, go read about this young girl who needs our prayers right now.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Have a day of blessings!

4 comments:

dtbrents said...

I will join you in praying for these people. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Doylene

Karen said...

Thanks for your prayers and encouragement. Your posts are always a blessing.

♥Mimi♥ said...

When I look at my prayer list I am humbled. So many needing comfort. I see that you spent a special day with your boy today. That is wonderful and surely a blessing to be thankful for to our Lord.

Amanda said...

Words to live by...

Thanks for the faithfulness Bethany!

Blessings-
Amanda