Friday, November 6, 2009

Giving Thanks Challenge

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2009/10/2009-giving-thanks-challenge.html


You may have noticed a new link in my side bar to the 2009 Giving Thanks Challenge. Earlier this week I started seeing the 30 day thankful challenges on other blogs and remembered I participated in this thankful challenge last year. Each day I will be adding something new to my list.

It's not too late to start if you want to participate. Visit South Breeze Farm for more information and to visit others who are participating in giving thanks this month. Here is my list from November 2008. It was fun for me to see what I felt thankful for last year at this time!

Have a day of blessings!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Enjoy your weekend sweetie.

heididh33 said...

Great idea!
Just wanted to stop by and let you know I got book 1 from the Library today! So I'll be doing some reading this weekend.
THANKS!

susansspace said...

This is a great idea! I loved your list from last year!
Blessings, Susan

P.S. So nice that you & Caleb are filling a shoebox together! S: )

♥Mimi♥ said...

All of your blessings to be thankful for are wonderful. I especially like living in the USA. With all of the turmoil on earth it's certainly a blessing that we live in a country where we have so many gifts.

Leah said...

Thanks, Bethany, for joining in this month-long challenge. It is such a blessing to see all the gals taking part, and all of their growing lists! Yours looks great, too. I'll be back to check on you from time to time. =)

~ Leah