Tuesday, November 10, 2009

As long as it is called Today: Christian spouses (November)


Welcome to "As long as it is called Today" as we encourage one another. I hope you will join me each week on Tuesdays as we encourage each other in our daily lives as Christians, spouses, parents, and home keepers.

Here is the link to last week's question if you want to check out the verses others shared about thankfulness.

Today's question: Share a reason you are thankful for your spouse.

My answer: I'm thankful my husband supports me in what I do as a stay at home Mom. He is understanding and always willing to help out with something around the house if I'm not feeling well. He is such an encourager and I'm thankful for that too.

I look forward to reading your answers.

Have a day of blessings!

7 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Your hubby sounds like a great guy and best of all, I love that he's the spiritual leader in your home.

I'm thankful that my husband is learning to appreciate our differences instead of trying to change me. It's taken years but we're finally at the point where we value and appreciate each of our individual traits that we've grown to love.

May the Lord bless you and your family Bethany.

Debbie

Denise said...

My lovebug totally completes my life, he is my better half.

Denise said...

My lovebug totally completes my life, he is my better half.

♥Mimi♥ said...

No spouse to be thankful for unless you count the fact that I don't have him anymore a blessing - which it truly is in all respects!

Tea with Tiffany said...

Thankful my husband supports me as a stay at home mom. He loves knowing I am able to write and speak as God opens the door. I am under no pressure to bring in money, except for the pressure I put on myself. He's a man of faith and he loves our children.

Thanks for asking.

Have a great day!

heididh33 said...

That is great!

Here's the thankful note I put in our November blessings calendar this week:

I'm thankful for my husband (a basketball coach) that is making dinner every night this week in preparation for the BUSY ball season that starts next week.

Have a great week!

sister sheri said...

I am thankful that my husband loves to have me enjoy what he enjoys.