Tuesday, September 8, 2009

As long as it is called Today: Christian wives/husbands (September)

Welcome to "As long as it is called Today" as we encourage one another as Christian wives and husbands. I hope you will join me each week on Tuesdays as we encourage each other in our daily lives as Christians, spouses, parents, and home keepers.

Here is a link to the answer to last week's question. I loved reading about your favorite hymns!
Today's question: Share a reason you are thankful for your spouse. Type it here and then maybe you can even share it with him/her and brighten his/her day!
My answer: Thank you, sweetie, for all the little things you do every day to make me smile. All those things really do make a big difference. I'm blessed to be your wife!
(Be sure to check out my review of Max Lucado's new book also in the previous post!)

Have a day of blessings!

6 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. We have a book somewhere on Psalm 23 too. I wish I could find it! I wonder if it's the same book you have.

I have so many things I'm thankful for about my husband. I am thankful that he is a godly man. I am thankful that he is patient with me. I guess that's two. My hubby is just a wonderful man and I am thankful to have him for my husband.

Hope you have a great week!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Thank you, honey... for not pursuing a divorce after my admission of my infidelity. For being true to your vows when you said... for better or for worse. For putting in the years to work through our communication. For loving me more today than when we were married.

Runnergirl Creations said...

That's great! :)

Denise said...

I am thankful for my husbands beautiful, very loving heart.

Debra Kaye said...

My hubby makes great breakfasts and from time to time we have breakfast for dinner....especially when my head hurts (like today)...

Thanks sweet man of mine for working all day and then making it seem like it's your joy and honor to make us dinner/breakfast!

Amanda said...

I am thankful for my spouse because he loves the Lord and believes that we need to raise our children to do so as well. I am thankful for him being such an amazing father. For his ability to fix anything... for his kindness and big heart.

So much more... but I gotta go to bed!

Blessings!
Amanda