Sunday, March 22, 2009

Proverbs & Prayers: Week #12

Caleb did two verses with me this week. We talked about how God sees everything (from the verse from last week) no matter where we are or what we're doing. For this week I only had him remember the part about lying. Thank you to Sheri who wrote this verse using seven things the Lord would want us to do. You can read it in the comments if you missed it.

This week's memory verse is Proverbs 7:2--

"Keep my commands and you will live; guard my teachings as the apple of your eye."

Please let me know if you have a prayer request this week. I will be praying for:

~ Jill Savage's daughter Erica. Read more on her blog.

~ One of my dear friends (my lifelong, forever friend!) got a job in a nearby city. I'm SO thrilled to be able to see her more often. Pray for her to have a smooth move and smooth transition to her new job.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Wonderful verses.

sister sheri said...

That was so fun to do the what God loves! And I'm so excited for you... with your bff moving so close!

Michele Williams said...

Great verse. It's so wonderful that your son is learning the verses.