Thursday, February 1, 2024

Thankful Thursday



A new month!  Hopefully we will be well! 

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband and I getting to go on the church marriage retreat.  We had such a great weekend together. 

~  being able to take my big boy to the dr. this week and care for him as he's been sick with the flu.  It's been a long time since he's felt this bad. 

~ my little guy being back to his normal self after flu last week and then Tuesday diagnosed with strep.  His throat just hurt a little with that and I first thought it was allergies.  

~ the sunshine this week...It has been nice to feel the warmth and see the brightness.

~ finding lost library books.  LOL  I'd put them in the wrong bag last week when I didn't get to go to the library on the normal day.  My husband had dropped them off in town because I had several to take back. But they were books from our local city library.  It bothered me not to know where they were and we finally figured it out!

~   time at home to care for my boys and that I haven't gotten sick yet.  Praying I don't!  Or my husband!



Have a day of blessings! 

 Bethany

No comments: