Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. Something you've waited for recently? 
Getting in to a dr. appointment. My dr. was sick so I went to an urgent care.  Which reminded me why I don't really like going to these clinics....at least not this one.

2. What's something you loved to do as a child? 

I played school a lot and also restaurant.  I would pretend my window was the drive thru.

3. Something you learned from a grandparent? 

My Peepaw when I was learning how to drive....you don't have to scoot over for someone to pass you if you are going to speed limit. 

4. The most visited cities in the world last year (according to this site) were-Bangkok, Paris, London, Dubai, and Singapore. Have you been to any of the cities mentioned? Which would you most like to see? How do you feel about international travel in general these days? 

I've never been to any of these cities and really have never had a desire to travel internationally.  Certainly right now I wouldn't want to plan a trip.

5. February is the perfect month to ______________________.

have a birthday!  Mine is the 27th.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 

I guess after two weeks of caring for the boys this week was my turn to be sick.  I didn't get tested for the flu but think that is what it was.  I was tested for strep but it was negative.  My throat hurt terribly.  It hurts less today so that's an improvement at least.  I've slept so much.  

This product was recommended by several people before we were sick so I got it to try.  I think it really helped my flu symptoms from getting worse or continuing.  



Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

3 comments:

ellen b. said...

Sorry you are under the weather. Hope you feel good soon! That's a fun lesson from your Peepaw. You reminded me of the hours we played school! This whole week has gotten away from me and I'm late visiting Hodgepodgers! Happy Thursday to you.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about getting in to see the doctor. I know I just some referrals and they told me to call right away because it is taking 3 months to see doctor's. That cute that you played school and restaurant. That's true about not scooting over but people do get mad about it. Have a wonderful Birthday! So sorry to hear that you got sick too.

Kym said...

Sorry you were sick, and I hope you're on the mend now! Visiting the urgent care is never a good thing, it seems. Have a great week!