Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thankful Thursday




We started the week with below freezing temperatures.  I was glad we didn't have anywhere to be Monday!  It was like 9 degrees that morning.   We did not have precipitation except a few snow flurries.

Today I am thankful for...
~ that my husband was able to be off last Friday to go with our son out of town for a test for his new job.

~ my big boy getting ready for the 2nd benefit dinner for the non profit he founded.  I can't believe this is the 2nd one he's done already.  We got to help him a little bit tonight getting tshirts ready and then watched the video.  It's so touching what this program is doing and to see it grow.  Let me know if you'd like to see the link.  

~  hearing my little guy tell me about 3rd grade and what he is learning in his classes.  It is neat to hear his thoughts and perspective.  

~ that I got to have Thursday snack day with boy of my boys!  

~ the generosity of so many businesses and individuals for the silent auction part of the benefit dinner.  That's the part I help with (gathering donations and organizing the bid sheets), and it's so humbling and a blessing to see these donations.   

~ that we have a warm home with wood for the fire place and blankets to keep us warm and cozy.  

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: