Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thankful Thursday



It's almost time to say goodbye to April!  I posted my pictures of me with my boy through the years this week for the "one month til graduation post."  

Today I am thankful for...

~  my husband taking care of me

~ talks with my big boy.  And all the compliments we continue to hear about him from so many people.

~ that my little guy got to have a school program this year and we could go watch.  They were cute singing their songs and I loved how his face lit up when he saw me and waved.

~ being invited to a breakfast to learn more about Special Olympics.  I'm excited at the possibilities.  

~ flowers blooming in my yard!  I have a half circle around my tree of tiny flowers.  Then I saw my rose bush bloomed.  Two more opened today!  

~ pretty weather, even in the wind!
 
Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: