Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thankful Thursday




The days are going quickly, and we've had lots of activities.  

This week I am thankful for...
~ the connection and support I feel from my husband.  I've needed him so much lately.

~ all the pictures of my big boy from his life and the memories associated with them.  

~ watching robins in the yard with my little guy.  We sat in the van and watched them together.

~ getting to attend a continuing education workshop.

~ that our dog Samson was okay after being bitten by a copperhead last Friday.  We were worried about him.  

~  a sweet card in the mail from a friend and other friends asking how I am doing as the day to graduation is nearing.

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for and I'm so happy to hear that your dog is doing okay. Have a nice weekend.