Friday, April 15, 2022

Thankful Thursday



We've had a full week!  This week I am thankful for...

~ that my husband got to come have birthday lunch at the school with Titus.  

~ my big boy continuing to work hard as he's nearing the end of his senior year.  He has always made us proud but lately with some choices he made we have felt extra proud of the young man he has become.

~ celebrating our SEVEN year old this week!  He got to have a party with some school and church friends and family.  Then on his birthday we took him lunch at school and he picked Roadhouse for supper.  He was excited to wear his birthday shirt and tell everyone it was his birthday.  I'm so thankful for this sweet boy God gave us.

~ getting to see family at the party.

~ being able to go to a leadership day at one of the schools today.  The children led the entire event and did an amazing job!  It was neat to go into the classrooms and tour the school.  Each child took pride in whatever role they had in the event.  

~ being able to volunteer and participate in various activities.  There have been a lot this week and several times I've thought how I'm glad we get to do these things as I remember 2020 and not being able to do them.


Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: