Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thankful Thursday



What a hard day it has been....my heart is heavy with the news of all that is happening in our world.  I'm especially thankful on hard days like this that my hope is in Jesus.

What are you thankful for today?

Here is my list for this week:
~ that my husband used his day off on Monday to get a new floor down in our bedroom.  It looks just as I dreamed it would.  Now to work on decorating the walls.  I might want a rug too.  

~ my big boy working on scholarships for continuing his education.  He is deciding about what to do next and is considering fire academy.

~ the facts my little guy recites about animals and other things he learns.  

~ having an ice day with my boys today. And snack day with them yesterday. Brrrr!  I'm thankful for my cozy robe and socks, our warm house, and books to read on days like today.  Hopefully I'll do a little quilting too.

~ enjoying conversation, laughter, and Bible study with the ladies class on Tuesday mornings.  It was an especially sweet time this week as we celebrated one who is about to turn 80 this week.  

~ all the books I've had recently to read and review.  I enjoy reading from new authors, and the various children's books are fun to read with my boy! I've been doing these reviews for many years now.



Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

No comments: