Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday!

What are you thankful for today?

Here is my thankful list for this week:
~ date night with my husband.  Another thing was how he "dressed up" for work....he has a new employee coming and went into his office to show her around.  He hasn't worn his "work clothes" much since being home, so he looked cute to me all dressed up!  

~  my big boy getting to go to Fields of Faith.  He went with the FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) from school.  He shared about it when he got home, and I enjoyed hearing about it.

~ the details my little guy shared with me about his day after school.  It was so cute how he talked and talked to tell me his routine.  

~ getting to quilt and then have pizza and salad for lunch with my forever friend and her Mom.  It was good to visit!

~ enjoying a day down at the deer lease on Saturday with my boys.  We took our RV camper down to get it set up.  Caleb put out more corn in his feeder and checked his camera.  He has had hogs and deer coming the past few weeks.   He's excited for hunting season!

~ making chicken salad for supper this week.  We all enjoy it but I normally fix it for when we are in the camper.  It was yummy and a fun treat!  We had some leftovers for Caleb's lunch too.

Have a day of blessings! 

 Bethany

No comments: