Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Happy first Thursday of a new month!  September already. 

We are adjusting to our new routine of school.  I'm thankful my boys are getting to go in person.  Caleb's campus has to wear masks all day, Titus's does not (teachers/faculty do).

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband making the bed.  It's such a simple thing but makes me smile when I go back in the room and he's made it after he got dressed.  

~ my big boy getting to play in his first varsity football game.  We lost.  It was so fun to watch, hear the band, and have those Friday night stadium lights.

~ my little guy having an easier time at drop off in the mornings this week.  He said one day after school he thought he'd smiled all day!

~ picking a "mystery bag" from a local friend that sells Scentsy.  I LOVE the items I got.... a room spray, two blocks of scents, and some dish soap I haven't tried yet.  

~ the rain we have had this week along with the cooler temperatures.

~ my first lesson in quilting.  I have had a dream for a long time that I wanted to learn something about quilting whenever Titus started to school.  I asked my friend and neighbor if she would be willing to teach me.  I had my first lesson today.  I am excited about it and learning something new!

Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for. Have fun quilting!