Thursday, July 16, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Hello, I hope you are having a good week.  It is definitely hot here in Texas and feeling like summer!  The other day I came in from picking up my Walmart order.  Titus had been watching the weather.  He told me "tomorrow I'm gonna be wearing short everything because it is gonna be one oh eight."  It was so cute how he said it!

This week I am thankful for...

~ watching a Bob Goff video with my husband.  It was a free online study that goes with his new book Dream Big.  I haven't read the book yet but we have enjoyed the videos and watching them together.

~ watching my big boy work his steer.  This is a new adventure for him/us.  We are definitely learning a lot.  Titus and I went with him earlier in the day.  He is making good progress in my opinion.

~ my little guy writing notes.  He made me one and it was so sweet.  Then he made them for others.  It is so sweet how he writes them with words he knows how to spell. 

~ playing a game of Monopoly with my boys.  Titus remembered we had it, it's been a very long time since we had it out.  I'm not sure we have ever played with him, he's just played with the pieces and money. We enjoyed playing! 

~ our air conditioner that works.  In this extreme heat, it did seem to have some trouble this week.  Thankfully my husband knew what to try from the time the a/c man has come in the past and showed him.  We tried that first before calling him and it worked.

~ the good books I am reading and the Bible study I got in the mail to review.  I am really enjoying it and will be reviewing it here in a couple weeks.

Have a day of blessings!

  Bethany

2 comments:

Martha said...

I'm in Florida and air conditioning is definitely on my thankful list too! Stay safe, both of our states are so out of control!

JanCT said...

Isn't it so amazing to have a husband and children that you not only LOVE but also LIKE? Thanks for sharing your blessings from the week.
Jan
Laughter and Consistency