Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thankful Thursday

I hope you are having a good week as we approach Easter.  Easter will look very different for us all this year.  But the truth still remains that the grave is empty....
He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Matthew 28:6

What are you thankful for this week?

Here is my list:

~ my husband getting an RX to help his ears.  He has an ear infection and hasn't been able to hear for a few days.

~ my big boy playing with his little brother.  They've had a lot of extra time together and have played a lot of rounds of the game "Trouble" plus outside activities too.  Love seeing them together!

~ my 4 year old boy and the ways he always makes me smile with his hugs, humming, and fun questions among other things.

~ the irises I see blooming around the neighborhood.  We always had irises in our yard when I was growing up.

~ Earlier this week I realized that I didn't have a 5 or monkey shirt for Titus to wear at his virtual "party" this weekend.  I figured five would be the last year I'd try to do this and then just hadn't thought about it until this week.  Today he got a package from my cousin and it had a new outfit.....which was a monkey shirt!  It made me excited!

~ The fun we've had this week celebrating our boy.  We made a birthday countdown chain and he takes one off every day after lunch.  Caleb reads him the message inside that says something positive about him.  I also made a "Let's Go Bananas" page.  He tears a day off each day, and it tells him something to do that day related to bananas.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

No comments: