Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Happy April!  It felt very strange to erase my March calendar on our markerboard.  It is where I color code our activities and meetings.  So April is pretty empty except this Sunday we have our final Financial Peace class and Easter which is also Titus' birthday.  All that we have this month is zoom meetings!  Strange!

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband calling our internet provider to get some answers and change up our internet slightly.  I believe the changes have helped him and our son be able to do their work at the same time.

~ watching the 5 year old birthday video for my big boy....it made me cry to see him so little and remember all those memories and how fast that time has gone since he was that age.

~ doing a birthday countdown chain with my little guy.  He cut the strips and I wrote the date and a message for him on each one.  He likes to take one day each day after lunch.

~ getting a WHOLE bunch of cards/envelopes.  It makes me smile! I'm excited to sort through them all.

~ my allergy troubles clearing up.  I typically don't have an issue so I know it is pretty bad out when I do!

~ talking with the clerk at the post office.  It was something simple, I have known her for some time and knew her name from her name tag.  She asked my name since we see each other so often.  (I go in there a lot!)

Have a day of blessings!
Bethany

No comments: