Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Hello, we have had a pretty good week. I miss my regular routine but it hasn’t been bad being home.  I have had some allergy issues and my back was hurting for a little while (muscle related I think) so I didn’t feel like doing the things I could be doing. But I’m hoping to do some of that this weekend.

Here is my thankful list today:

~ my husband working hard even though he has to be working from home and it has changed a lot of stuff for him.

~ my big boy being diligent in his school assignments. He has made up his own routine for the day and is doing a good job keeping up. He is doing his workouts in the backyard too that his coaches sent him.

~ seeing the ways my little guy has adjusted to having both Daddy and Caleb working from home.  I explained to him they were not able to go to school and work right now so they are working here and we will continue to have our days at home like usual when it’s me and him. I told him they have work to do so we won’t interrupt them.  He’s done good with all this!

~ hearing the birds and seeing robins hopping skeins the yard.

~ being able to deliver our Meals on Wheels.  I know these seniors need this interaction as well as the nutrition. I’m glad it hasn’t been stopped yet.

~ having food in the freezer to feed my family. Also, our school district is passing out sacks of meals for all children under 18.  We have gone and picked those up. Titus thinks it is fun to see what is in his sack.  It has been nice to have this available!

Take care. Be safe.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

1 comment:

My Tata's Cottage said...

The good news in these difficult times is people coming together to help others. Our oldest son may lose his job. As of April 1 he and others at his co. have to take 6 weeks without pay If the virus isn't gone by then they will lose their jobs. Difficult with young phamily and babies at home. My hubby and grandson are still at their jobs but my hubby will be home next week trying to do some work from the house. Grateful they still have jobs in place as soo many don't. Good to have your son getting his studies completely. I imagine for lots of parents it is a true blessing working with their kids. My niece is like that always making sure the kids finish their work and she is very involved. Thank you for sharing here and enjoy the week with those you love best. HUGS across the miles.