Friday, January 3, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Happy New Year! 2020
This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband running errands to help me while Titus needed me to just hold him. 

~ my big boy being home from school these past almost three weeks. Titus and I will both miss him when school starts Tuesday. 

~ my little guy feeling better. He started a fever Monday and I took him to he doctor Tuesday morning. She said it sounded like flu. The flu test was negative. He was fine on Wednesday. I’m guessing it wasn’t flu, and we are just thankful he’s better and his normal self.  

~ getting to go to the deer lease together. At the beginning of the week I didn’t think Titus and I would be able to go. 

~ getting to have our traditional food on New Year’s Eve.  We had pigs in a blanket and queso with chips. Then later we had “funny drinks” as Caleb used to call them. We make slushes with the blender with strawberries, Sprite, orange juice and ice. We missed Caleb this year as he went to a party with youth group friends. 

~ starting a new year and thinking of new goals. I made a list written for myself. I enjoy looking back at the year and making plans for future year. 

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: