Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thankful Thursday

Hello!

I hope your week has been blessed. We are getting back into the routine after enjoying the time off for the holidays.

This week I am thankful for...

~ the ways my husband helps me. I appreciate him so much and how he always asks me what he can do for me. Many times I don’t have an answer, I just love hat he asks.

~ my big boy doing great in academics the first semester of his sophomore year.  We are proud of his time, hard work, and effort.

~ my little guy having a fun time with a friend at the zoo on Monday.

~ going to bed early and my headache going away earlier this week. The extra sleep was helpful. +I’ve been more productive!

~ getting caught up on laundry after being at the deer lease several days last week.  We enjoyed our time there in the quiet, seeing the stars, roasting marshmallows, taking drives around the camp, and a walk.

~ our small group and getting back together with them after several off weeks with the holidays.

Have a day of blessings!
 Bethany

No comments: