Thursday, December 26, 2019

Thankful Thursday

It’s the last Thursday of 2019.

This week I am thankful  for...

~ my husband taking time off from work. And he went and did Meals on Wheels route with us today.

~ my big boy at the chicken show. It was a local show. He will show them again in January. He is doing a good job caring for them every day.

~ seeing my little guy with his big brother and how he looks up to him.  It’s been fun seeing them together while Caleb has been out of school.

~ time spent with family over the past few days. Visiting, enjoying time outside, eating, playing games.

~ going shopping with my boys on the day after Christmas and finding some sale items. Tomorrow we are putting it up and seeing what we need to get rid of!

~ yummy Christmas treats....cookies my Mom makes every year, pies, pralines, chocolate dipped pretzels and peanuts!


Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds perfect.
Happy New Year!