Thursday, December 19, 2019

Thankful Thursday

It’s less than a week until Christmas!  I enjoy this time of year.  I still need to wrap presents.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband helping me get things marked off my “to do” list.

~ beautiful words spoken by my big boy at our church’s candlelight service this week.  He was asked which person of the Nativity story he related to.  He picked the shepherds.  Several commented to me how sweet it was.

~ my little boy’s excitement over everything related to Christmas.  It is sweet.  He says “I’m so exciting.”

~ having water in our home. Our city had a water main break. School was cancelled on Monday because of it.  The experience made me thankful for water and the convenience.  Also during this our neighbor brought us some gallons of water and gave us a rotisserie chicken for supper. So thoughtful!

~ getting to do the regular routine I have with Titus with both of my boys!  I love having Caleb home. Titus has been glued to him!  We went to zoo class, dentist, and our Meals on Wheels route together.

~ getting Christmas cards in the mail. They make me smile.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!