Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thankful Thursday




I hope you have had a nice week.  Ours was fast with the holiday on Monday for President’s Day.

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband making me smile and finding ways to show me he loves me every day. He gave me the seeetest Valentine cars last week.

~ going out to eat with my big boy. We’ve made this a tradition the past few years to do this on President’s Day.  This year he chose a Texas Roadhouse.

~ doing “tickets” with my little guy. He was so excited to see that Monoploy game pieces were back again at our grocery story. He likes opening them and seeing if we won.  We got a bunch in the mail this week too from my aunt so he was excited about that.

~ going shopping at Sam’s with my Mom and also her coming to stay with the boys while I had a meeting.

~ remembering a dear Christian lady who went home to be with Jesus this week.  She was a wonderful Christian example and pointed others to Christ.

~ visiting with my neighbor and Titus feeding her birds.  It was a beautiful afternoon to be out.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: