Friday, February 15, 2019

Thankful Thursday


Happy Valentine’s Day!

Today I am thankful for...

~ having my husband for my Valentine for 21 years.  Yesterday was the anniversary of the day he gave me the card he made me asking me to be his valentine.  I love and appreciate him.

~ watching my big boy at his powerlifting meet.  It is neat to see him make progress and lift more.  He has worked hard and has a lot of dedication.

~ sweet Valentine surprises from my little guy. He was so proud to get Mommy a prize and then write a clue for me for my mailbox.

~ having a Valentine lunch with a neighbor. She called and asked if Titus and I could eat with her.

~ springlike temperatures and seeing flowers starting to come up.

~ a verse God gave me two times on the same day. It blessed my heart.  “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” Psalm 37:4

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Hope it was a good one. I love the bible verse you shared.