Thursday, January 31, 2019

Thankful Thursday

The last Thursday of January already!!  Titus has been excited for Valentine's Day.  We do mailboxes to count down the days until Feb 14. He remembers and is excited for that!

This week as we end a month and start a new one, I am thankful for...
~ my husband was able to go back to work this week and also received his backpay.  I miss having him at home but am thankful he has a job and is able to work. 

~ my big boy receiving the freshman boy student of the month for January.  

~ my little guy's imagination.  I love to hear his ideas.  This week he said he is going to Alabama. I asked him was he going to drive or fly. He said he was going in a rocketship with "Cabub" (Caleb).

~ having a wonderful time over he weekend at our church's marriage retreat. We both enjoyed it and we're thankful we got to attend.

~ my audiobooks and library books I enjoy so much.  I haven't been listening to audiobooks while my husband was home and finished a book this week.

~ getting to go to ladies' supper at church this week.  


Sent from my iPad


Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Already the year is flying by too quickly. That's cute about Titus and Valentine's Day. That's so cute about the rocket ship. Way to go Caleb for being student of the month.