Thursday, February 7, 2019

Thankful Thursday



Hello!  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Happy Thursday! 

This week I am thankful for...
~Valentine memories with my husband.  It's been 21 years since he asked me to be his Valentine on February 13.  :)  This time of year I always think about those memories.

~ talking with my son in the car.  There was a student at his school that committed suicide.  It just breaks my heart.  I was thinking to myself this is not a conversation I ever want to have with my son, why does this even have to happen? I was glad to hear his thoughts and that we had the time to talk. 

~ enjoying some time at the park with  my little guy on a pretty sunny afternoon. He told Daddy on the phone, "I'm just at the park.  I'm just playing with Mom at the park."   

~ an answer to a simple silly prayer.....it reminded me that God listens to my prayers and He answers prayers.

~ counting down to Valentine's Day with my boys with our little mailboxes.  We have had fun leaving treats for each other.  Titus has been making us pictures and thinks it is so fun to leave a "clue" note to go find a prize that doesn't fit in the mailbox.  He'd picked out some chips for Caleb and hid them in the closet since they wouldn't fit in the box.  Then I helped him write a note for Caleb with a clue. I sounded out the word to see if he could do it, he did really good.

~ being able to attend a meeting with others from our Sunday School class to make some plans for the upcoming year.

Have a day of blessings! 

     Bethany

No comments: