Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I hope you have had a good week.  We have been home after Caleb had his tonsillectomy on Monday.  Things went well for the surgery and he is recovering.  I'm glad I can be home to care for him.  We have been able to keep the pain manageable with the pain meds.

This week I am thankful for...

~ having a husband who prays for me.  I'm sure I've said this before but I appreciate it when I feel his prayers.

~ my boy doing well in his recovery. He is taking his med well and drinking water like the doctor said to do even though it hurts.

~ my little guy so sweet in taking care of his brother.  He doesn't exactly understand, just knows that his brother's throat hurts. He picked out balloons to bring him when he got home and helped feed him the snow cone before he left the surgery center.

~ the love and prayers for Caleb as he is recovering. Our small group gave him a basket and ice cream treats.  He's gotten cards in the mail and texts from friends and family checking on him.  It's nice to know people care.

~ having my Mom's help in caring for Titus during this week.

~ being able to be home this week with nothing on the schedule. After being busy and having several activities the past few weeks, it's been good to be at home. We've watched TV and not done too much.

What are you thankful for today?  Give thanks!



Have a day of blessings! 
Bethany

No comments: