Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I hope you had a nice holiday yesterday!  We spent the day over at my Mom's. They made some yummy ribs and chicken on the grill.  Plus some homemade ice cream.  Then in the evening we went to watch fire works.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband getting up to go to work every day to provide for our family. After our late night last night watching fire works I'm sure it was hard to get up!

~ hearing my boy talk and laugh again.  He is doing much better after his tonsillectomy. He's eating more now too.  He made a little progress each day.  He goes to his follow up next Tuesday.

~ my funny little guy and the things he repeats.  This week I had told him not to drink too much water and showed him on his bottle to drink to this line.  He was telling me how he wanted to drink more and I said but you don't need to drink too much.  He said so what's the solution?  It made me laugh because I say this to him often. 

~ viewing the beautiful wedding pictures from the wedding day of my husband's youngest brother.  The photographer did a wonderful job!  You can tell she loves what she does and is so good at it. 

~ strawberries, cherries, cantaloupe, and watermelon.  Yummy things we've had this week!

~ living in this country and celebrating our freedom!

Have a day of blessings! 

Bethany

No comments: