Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thankful Thursday

How are you today?  We have had a good week, low key and not a lot going on.  We have missed Caleb as he is at camp though!

This week I am thankful for...
~ talking with my husband as we drive.  I always look forward to our "out of town" football/basketball games and conversations with my husband.  We had that last night after we saw Caleb.  I am thankful for our times together.

~ my big boy enjoying himself at camp.  We went for the midweek service so we got to see him.  He loves it and is having such a good time.  I'm excited to hear his stories when he gets home!

~ taking my little guy to story time at 2 libraries this week.  He enjoyed both! 

~ visiting with my neighbor/friend today.

~ beautiful sunsets.

~ fun scratch-n-sniff stamps!  I forgot they were coming out this month.  We were going to the post office to buy stamps and I asked Titus which kind we should get.  He said Love.  I thought it was cute he knew that was a stamp (his Momma must buy lots of stamps if he knows that! haha).  So we got in and he told the lady Love and she showed us she had the new Popsicle ones. It made me excited, they are cute and fun!  We got one sheet of each.  They are called "Frozen Treats" (click to see what they look like).


Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

2 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

Did not know a thing about the scratch and sniff stamps. Goodness, I buy all our stamps on the internet and guess I must have missed it if they mentioned it on their website. Have a great week!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sunsets are the best! Those stamps are so cute. Hope I can find them when I go to the post office. I love stamps.