Thursday, February 8, 2018

Thankful Thursday


Welcome to my blog. I hope you are having a nice day. The sun is shining here!

Today I am thankful for.....
~ 20 years since my husband and I took our first walk at ACU.

~ hugs and thanks from my big boy for doing his laundry.

~ my little guy's sweet heart and love for me and our family. He says the sweetest things. We were driving this week and he said "Thank you God the treese aren't moving." I guess he noticed it wasn't windy.

~ my Dad able to come to Caleb's basketball game this week.

~ being able to go to a Steven Curtis Chapman concert this last weekend. It was great, and we enjoyed his story and music.  It was called. SCC Solo because it was just him and his piano and guitars.

~ meeting a friend for lunch.

Have a day of blessings!

   Bethany

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, that was a treat to hear Steven Curtis Chapman. I'm so glad your Dad got to attend the ball game. Have a wonderful weekend.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It all sounds good to me. How awesome that you got to see Steven Curtis Chapman. Enjoy the rest of your week.

2 gators said...

always love Thankful Thursday your list is great. I love Steven Curtis Chapman