Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thankful Thursday

I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day.  I saw some good thoughts that made me stop and think as I looked at this post by Ann Voskamp yesterday.  It is called "When Lent and Valentine's Day Collide."

Today I am thankful for...
~ 20 Valentine's with my hubby!  He gave me the first card on February 13, 1998 that he had made.  It said "Will you be my Valentine?"

~ my big boy feeling better.  He felt bad Tuesday when I picked him up.  I thought at first he was tired from his basketball game on Monday and getting to bed a little later than normal.  Then he started having chills and fever too.  I got him an appointment with his doctor on Wednesday morning.  He tested positive for strep.  He felt pretty crummy all day Wednesday, not eating and just sleeping mostly. He stayed home again today and is feeling much better.

~ hearing my little boy pray.  He went to the back window today and said Thank you God for the sun.  He said a few things, it is always sweet to hear.

~ having a nice Valentine's Day and enjoying our "countdown" with our mailboxes.  I told Titus the mailboxes were done now and he said no, I don't want them to be done!  He also asked was it Christmas now.

~ warm sunny days to be outside.

~ getting caught up (mostly) on laundry.


Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad that Caleb is feeling better. It's been so scary this year with all the people getting the flu. That is just the cutest thing, Titus thanking God for the sun. Have a wonderful weekend.