Thursday, February 1, 2018

February Thankful Thursday

Happy February!  I love a new month and changing the calendars.

Today I am thankful for.....

~ an amazing time at the marriage retreat with my hubby. We both learned a lot about ourselves from the sessions which in turn will be beneficial for our marriage. It was held at a beautiful location also, and the weather was so nice. We enjoyed getting to know some people from church too.  I'm so thankful we could attend!

~ watching my big boy play basketball. He made a couple of baskets too. My aunt came to watch him also which was nice. I'm glad he is feeling better this week!

~ My little guy singing in the van. Today he was getting out and singing  "I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart. Where?"  It made me smile!  He is a joyful little boy.

~ Walmart grocery pick up. This is so helpful to restock the items we use up each week. They are marked in my favorites, and it's so easy to do orders.

~ roast in the crock pot for supper. It smells so good!  It is a recipe from my friend, and we all enjoy it.

~ starting our countdown to Valentine's Day. Titus was so cute putting out our mini mailboxes yesterday. He lined the four of them in front of our TV.  He got index cards and made mail for all of us too.  He was excited to check his mail this morning. It's a fun tradition. The picture of Caleb making his mailbox came up on my Facebook memories yesterday.  It was from 2012!


Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

2 gators said...

love your thankful list. I remember going on couple retreats was so much fun
This is Ginabean (my life in a blog) glad I found you again.

Many blessings