Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thankful Thursday

A new month beginning today. Happy May!

Today I am thankful for...

~ being able to meet my husband for lunch.  We enjoyed Schlotzsky's today. And they had my favorite lemonade. I almost always get water when we eat out but like to get their lemonade.

~ my boy and the fun we have together playing and teasing each other.  He likes to get the newspaper sale ads each week and hide them from me.

~ going to a fun continuing ed class and learning some fun things to do online.

~ having fun when I subbed in the office for two days this week.  I enjoyed being there plus seeing my boy when he came to deliver messages at the end of the day.

~ a nice time at our Secret Sister party. I found out who has been my SS this spring and got a gift card and cute


I'm linking up today with a new Thankful Thursday host.




Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Jenn @ BusyBeingBlessed.net said...

Thanks for joining in, Bethany! Definitely many wonderful blessings to be thankful for. :)
Love your site - it's so cute!
God bless!