Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 
 
1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Are you blooming where you're planted as we begin the month of May?  Yes!  I'm trying to do that.

2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.  2  Spiders don't really bother me much.

3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)...besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad?  tomatoes and croutons

4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington),  Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)  I would like to see Mt. St. Helens.  I've never been to the west coast. 

5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?  Caleb always wants me to race him into the house or through the yard.  He knows I will not beat him!  We went to the playground one evening and raced to the truck.

6. What is something little you love?  tomatoes.  Caleb and I like to eat them with our lunch.

7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? Elaborate.  I'm probably a visual auditory learner.  I can't just hear it, I need to see it at the same time I'm hearing it. 

8.  Insert your own random thought here. We had our Secret Sister revealing party this week.  We go by semesters so that the college aged girls can participate with us.  We had salads and desserts and exchanged gifts to find out who are Secret Sister has been.  We had a nice time. 

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I haven't perfected my blooming yet. I've had moments where I felt it but after turning 60 a few years ago I'm feeling a bit lost. It's been years since I've done a Secret Sisters, it was always a fun time! Hope your week is going well and enjoy your tomatoes.....