Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Today has been a nice day to be home.  I only got out to take Caleb to school and pick him up.  It is sleeting and we have freezing temperatures in the 20s. 

Today I am thankful for...

~ enjoying the time I spend with  my husband, whatever we are doing.  Last night he was helping me find something to buy with my Kohl's cash.  It took longer than we planned but I was thinking how nice it was just being together, talking and looking at what to buy.

~ my sweet boy and how he says thoughtful things at random times that touch my heart.  Earlier this week he asked me to come to his bathroom. He wanted me to see the pretty colors of the sky out his bathroom window. 

~ such a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday and the time spent with family.  It was very nice and the food was good as always, plus we got leftovers. :)  Then we spent time at the deer lease too which was fun as well.  My niece was there and I enjoyed spending time with her. 

~ washing machine and dryer and clothes line!  Earlier this week it was so pretty and wonderful for hanging clothes on the line.  (Except I need new line now!)

~ being done with some Christmas shopping and wrapping.  I have enjoyed shopping online last week during the Black Friday sales and having the packages arrive this week.  I have a couple more people on my list. 

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: